herbal preparation for external use
- middle ear infection, hearing disorders
- herpes virus and fungal infections, warts,
- toothache and inflammation, periodontitis
- insect bites, haemorrhoids
Use of the herbal preparation Audiron
This product contains vitamin E, a unique blend of seven herbs, essential oils that have strong anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiviral effect. It may be used in cases of middle ear infections, cold sores, toothache, and some types of warts. It has proved its worth also in the treatment of fungal skin infections (mainly athlete’s foot), skin inflammations, tinnitus, and hearing impairments. Audiron may also be used for the strained collarbone insertions and shoulder muscle insertions, for pain in upper arm and for toothache.
* These statements were not evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Herbal extract (horse chestnut, Robert geranium, plantago, common comfrey, hemp agrimony, nasturtium, great burnet), castor oil, essential oils (myrrh, sweet scented geranium), vitamin E, myrrh resin extract.
Apply directly on affected area several times a day as needed.
Shake well before use.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Keep out of the reach of children.