- inhibition of dental caries
- inflammatory conditions of oral cavity, canker sores, cold sores
- periodontitis, bleeding gums
- disinfection and regeneration of oral cavity
Use of the herbal toothpaste Silix
All these toothpastes contain thermal water from the Podhajska hot spring (Slovakia) of tertiary origin. It is enriched with a special blend of herbs and selected essential oils with antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antimycotic effects.
They may help in inhibition of tooth decay and freshening of breath. They are suitable in cases of canker sores, cold sores and inflammations of oral cavity. They may be used in treatment of bleeding and/or receding gums. All three toothpastes may be used as a supplement to homeopathic treatment.
* These statements were not evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Herbal extract (liquorice, field horsetail, great burnet, Japanese pagoda tree, sweetclover, German iris, mountain arnica, American whitchhazel, kitchen sage), shea butter, croton resin, Tasmanian bluegum oil, myrrh, frankincense and croton extracts, vitamin E, coenzyme Q10.
Do not take during pregnancy and nursing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Consult your practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.