regenerating body gel
- irritated and/or hypersensitive skin care
- regeneration of skin after tanning
- retarding the skin ageing and development of wrinkles
- positive effect in allergic skin manifestations
Use of the regenerating Dermaton Gel
Dermaton Gel is primarily designed for the use as an after-sun-care product. It may be also used on the for various reasons irritated and/or hypersensitive skin. It may help to inhibit the ageing of the skin and development of wrinkles. It optimizes even elimination of fat cells and may help in fighting cellulite. The natural substances from aloe vera, pomegranate, Echinacea, stevia, green tea and Barbados cherry (or acerola) have moisturizing, cooling, anti-inflammatory and soothing effects. Shea butter and jojoba oil soften the skin.
* These statements were not evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shea butter, jojoba oil, lanolin, Barbados cherry (or acerola) extract, panthenol, vitamin E, aloe vera, Echinacea, pomegranate and green tea extracts.
Apply thin layer of Dermaton Gel on the skin as needed. In case of burns accompanied by the reddening of the skin repeat several times a day.
It does not contain any sun protecting factors; therefore, it is not suitable for sun tanning.
Do not take during pregnancy and nursing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Consult your practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.